It has been an exciting week. On Friday I saw the cover design and interior layout for Unleash Your Primal Power: Totem Tapping for Health and Happiness. While a few tweaks will be necessary, the finish line for getting this book “on the shelves” is starting to come into view.
Just the title is enough to make you feel that something is happening. After all, the word UNLEASH gives you the sense that something powerful is about to be set free. Indeed I hope that is true for you. I believe that most, if not all people, have an inner wisdom or spirit, that if we just allowed it to flow freely or be “unleashed,” would guide and improve our lives.
Unleash Your Primal Power combines the technique – tapping, with animal characteristics to form an easily learned technology for lasting personal change. The book will guide you through multiple examples, using different animal characteristics, to help you get started.
Try this exercise:
- What is the first animal you would like to visit at the zoo if you could just walk straight to it?
- Name at least 3 characteristics of that animal that you admire or enjoy.
- How similar are you to that animal?
- In your daily life do you exhibit those 3 characteristics above? Do you behave somewhat different, or opposite of those 3 characteristics?
- How would it help you to be more like the animal?
- What situations do you see yourself in that, if you behaved or thought more like that animal, you would benefit?
- Have there been specific times when you behaved the opposite?
- Was there a specific time when you “learned” that having those characterstics was unsafe?
- Is it still unsafe?
- Imagine yourself exhibiting the characteristics of the animal. How does it feel?
I hope you wrote down your answers. Now, start tapping using the questions and answers above. Change tapping spots as you are guided by your intuition. When you are done, be sure to write down any thoughts or feelings that you had.
Need to learn more about tapping? Click here.